The Hario V60 Coffee Dripper has become the ubiquitous go-to pour over dripper for good reason. Beautiful, well-made, and dependable, we opt for the V60 when brewing lighter roasts and natural processed coffees. The paper filter and cone shape brew a generally lighter and cleaner cup of coffee than other brewing methods. Whatever your brewing method of choice, a Hario V60 dripper should be in every coffee lover's arsenal!
Recommended brewing recipe: 22g ground coffee, 350g 200° F water (total). Adjust grind fineness and coffee-to-water ratio to taste.
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan.
We also carry Hario V60-02 White Paper Filters.