Wholesale Coffee For Any Business
Thank you for your interest in partnering with FreeForm Coffee Roasters for your business' coffee program! We’re thrilled to have an opportunity to work with like-minded businesses who value quality, sustainability, and fostering community through great coffee.
A little bit about us...
From college campus coffee carts to a decade of owning and operating one of Sedona’s busiest cafes, we have had a 20 year-long love affair with working in coffee. In 2018, we realized a long-held dream of building our own coffee roastery, to further dive into our obsession for the ultimate cup. During the turbulent year of 2020, we made the leap to dedicate our focus entirely on coffee roasting as our full-time endeavor. FreeForm Coffee emerged to invite more fun, creativity, and inspiration to our lives and our community – united by the simple pleasures of great coffee and the pursuit of positivity. We hope you'll enjoy the dedication and care we put into every batch we roast and join us sharing specialty coffee with your guests.
Why FreeForm Coffee?
Coffees intentionally sourced for traceability, fair farmer compensation, terroir, and sustainability
Independent & locally owned
Free staff training & education
Free educational cuppings at our roasting facility
Assistance with equipment selection & purchasing
Free local delivery (Sedona & Verde Valley)
Private labeling program for retail bags available.
What is Specialty Coffee?
Buying specialty coffee means supporting international standards that focus on quality and sustainability from bean to cup:
Farmers are supported and encouraged to use sustainable growing practices and modern processing techniques.
Paying a higher premium for green coffees supports family farms, minority groups, and small agricultural communities.
A focus on origin and traceability highlights the unique character of individual coffees.
Carefully selecting beans, and hand-roasting in small batches results in high quality coffees that honor the hard work of many hands.
Options to suit your business
We offer four options tailored to suit the individual needs of your business and ensure freshness:
- 5lb bags for Restaurants & Coffee Bars
- 2lb bags for Boutique Businesses
- 12oz bags for Retail Stores & Offices
- 4oz bags for AirBNBs & Hospitality
Signature Blends - available year-round
- Stargazer - our signature dark roast house blend is comprised of 3 certified organically grown coffees from Honduras, Mexico, and Guatemala. Enjoy a full, rounded body, low acidity, and notes of milk chocolate, caramel, and hazelnut.
- Canyon Blend - our Espresso blend designed for the unique brewing process and demands of an espresso-based beverages. Canyon Blend is focused on balance, body, hints of fruit and sweetness, and acidity that holds up well in milk-based espresso drinks.
- Decaf - our decaffeinated coffee is not just an afterthought, rather we take great care in sourcing and roasting a beautiful coffee that will perform equally well in espresso and batch brew applications. We roast it to a medium-dark roast level to suit most palates and proudly offer only water processed decaf, that utilizes no chemicals in the decaffeination process. It's decaf without compromise!
Single Origin Coffees - Seasonal
- Alongside our year-round signature blends, we also offer a seasonally-rotating selection of single origin coffees for businesses interested in serving unique highly-rated coffees with ultimate traceability and quality. These coffees are sourced from a single farm or cooperative and reflect the unique location and conditions of where they are grown. Ideally suited for pour-over service or retail bag sales.
Services We Offer
As your partner in coffee, we want to see you succeed! We're here for you every step of the way and we're happy to offer the following services for all wholesale customers:
- Free local delivery
- In-store staff training
- Guidance on equipment selection
- Recommended brewing techniques for your equipment
- Public education and cupping events at our roasting facility
- Private tastings and education for you and your staff at our roasting facility
We realize the needs of businesses vary greatly, so we are happy to offer low minimum order quantities and weekly delivery so that you can always serve your customers fresh, locally-roasted coffee. To be eligible for wholesale pricing, we require a valid business license and if you wish to resell taxable goods, we require a tax exempt certificate that we can keep on file.
- All wholesale orders are due at midnight MST on Mondays.
- We hand roast in small batches for our wholesale customers throughout the week and guarantee local delivery by Friday.
Apply for an account!
Interested in partnering with us? Fill out an account application and we'll get back to you within 1 to 2 business days!
Thanks for your interest in FreeForm Coffee, we look forward to working with you!